Reminder: Upcoming SEO Meetup at Intercom
In case you missed it: BayAreaSearch is having a meetup on December 4th, 2018. Our friends at Intercom have agreed to host the event from 5:30 to 8:30. Registration is available through EventBrite.
We will be chatting around these and more topics to help improve your Content expertise in SEO:
- What do you say if the Content team opposes SEO by saying “SEO should not determine the Content strategy!”
- What do you do if the Content team want to use unknown brand names in the navigation or headers?
- What kind of training do you do for the Content writers?
Speakers Martin MacDonald, Fiona Lee, and Amy Higgins will be discussing how they handle content in today’s SEO world. You will not want to miss this event.
- 5:30pm Doors open + networking
- 6:00pm BayAreaSearch.org intro
- 6:05pm SEOClarity sponsor presentation
- 6:20pm Panelists on Content & SEO
- 7:20pm Networking
- 8:30pm Event ends
DATE AND TIME
Tue, December 4, 2018
5:30 PM – 8:30 PM PST
55 2nd St
San Francisco, CA 94105
We look forward to seeing you there!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!